Hi! I'm Kelly Collins, owner of Best of Both Worlds Doula Services. I have been a doula since 2015 after being a professional nanny for nearly a decade. I am married to my best friend & college sweetheart and we have an 8 year old son who is the joy of our lives. ❤️
Here are some fun facts about me:
1. I recently got a haircut that I LOVE (thank you husband 💋) so if you see me in person, I don't exactly look like this photo 😁
2. I love to cook & bake. I come from a long line of fantastic chefs including both my mom and dad. It's no accident that my maiden name is Kitchens.
3. I was hospitalized as a kid when I got the chicken pox from my twin sister. I had a rare case. I still have scars on the bottom of my feet.
4. Zumba helped me lose my baby weight 6 years ago and I became a Zumba instructor because I loved it so much!
5. I'm not from North Carolina originally. I'm a Georgia 🍑, but I don't miss Atlanta at all! Ask me why... 🚙🚗🚕🚌🚗🚙🚌🚕
6. I don't sleep well at all. And it vexes me most nights. That's why I don't like getting up early.
7. My favorite scents are lavender and honeysuckle. And my husband! 😉
8. Music is life! I listen to it every single day. If I don't, it's not a good day. 🎶
9. If I wasn't a business owner, I probably wouldn't be on social media. I remember when Facebook was invite only (colleges & universities had to petition to get their school invited) 👀
10. I am working on some fantastic things for my clients and local community. I will be rolling out a few special things in the next couple of months. Check back for updates!